QuickBooks Connector for WooCommerce
Quickbooks is accounting software. Using this software, one can track and manage sales and business transactions. There are two versions available such as QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
Using the WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector, the admin will be able to sync the WooCommerce store orders on the QuickBooks. All the information that is related to the orders such as customer name, email address, items ordered, billing address, etc is synchronized with the QuickBooks account.
This will also synchronize the customers who have placed the orders. And sync the product for which the orders have been placed. This module will streamline and manage account information.
- You need to create API credentials – OAuth Consumer Key, OAuth Token Secret, and OAuth Consumer Secret.
- The WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector module supports the QuickBooks Online.
Why to use the QuickBooks Connector for Woocommerce?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of QuickBooks Connector for Woocommerce
- Automatic synchronization of the WooCommerce store orders to Quickbooks on a real-time basis.
- Auto Inventory management with real-time two-way synchronization.
- The admin can export and import customers.
- The admin can export and import the products.
- Select one of the options from – Sales Receipt, Invoice, Estimate or Credit Memo to map the orders in QuickBooks.
- Sync customer details like name, email, company name, phone number, billing & shipping address.
- Sync product details like name, SKU, price, stock, and active/inactive status.
- The order information will be synced – customer info, product, info, payment method, shipping method, WooCommerce order Id, and taxes.
- The module will sync the orders of registered customers only.
1- Track Orders
QuickBooks integration lets the admin track and manage WooCommerce sales and transactions.
2- Sync Customers
The admin can easily export and import the customers.
3- Sync Products
The admin can easily export and import the products.
4- Sync Orders
The admin can conveniently export the orders to Quickbook.
The WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector is an excellent tool for tracking and managing sales and business transactions for your WooCommerce store.
It provides the admin to sync the WooCommerce store orders on QuickBooks. All the information that is related to the orders such as customer name, email address, items ordered, billing address, etc is synchronized with the QuickBooks account.
As it also synchronizes the customers who have placed the orders and sync the product for which the orders have been placed. This module will streamline and manage the account information.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.0.0"
v 2.0.0 Update: Auto Export Products. Update: Auto Import Products. Update: Realtime Bidirectional Product Sync. Update: Auto Export Order and Generate Refund Receipt. Update: Auto Inventory increment/decrement on new orders and other order status changes. Update: Setting to choose Order Sync on Order received or Order Completed. Update: Setting to Control Sync direction. Update: Auto Generate Refund Receipt On Refund on refund on WooCommerce. Update: Order Mappings. Update: Settings to Choose Asset Account, Income Account, and Expense Account. Update: Connect to QuickBooks in a single click.
v 1.0.6 Update: Export the variable product. Update: Export orders with shipping amount. Update: Export Discount value orders. Update: Corrected Listing and sorting of orders, products, customers.
v 1.0.2 Added : Added Webkul WooCommerce POS Support. Fixed : Fixed Security Issues.
v 1.0.0 Initial release