Sure, here is the description and app features of the Blogger App for Flutter 3.0:
The Blogger App for Flutter 3.0 is a native mobile app that allows users to read and interact with Blogger blogs. The app is built on the Flutter framework, which makes it highly portable and can be run on both Android and iOS devices.
- Blogger V3 API support: The app uses the Blogger V3 API to fetch data from Blogger blogs. This allows the app to provide users with the latest blog posts, comments, and other content.
- Banner ads and full-screen ads: The app can be configured to show banner ads and full-screen ads. This can be a great way to monetize your Blogger blog.
- Recent blog slider: The app displays a recent blog slider on the home screen. This allows users to quickly view the latest blog posts from their favorite blogs.
- Blog categories: The app allows users to browse blog posts by category. This makes it easy to find the content that you are interested in.
- Read blog by categories: The app allows users to read blog posts by categories. This makes it easy to find the content that you are interested in.
- Sign-up and sign-in provided by Firebase: The app uses Firebase for user sign-up and sign-in. This allows users to save their preferences and track their reading history.
- Add blog to favorite: The app allows users to add blogs to their favorites. This makes it easy to find the blogs that you want to read later.
- Beautiful loading effect and UI: The app has a beautiful loading effect and UI. This makes the app a pleasure to use.
- Inbuilt Youtube player and photo gallery: The app has an inbuilt Youtube player and photo gallery. This allows users to watch Youtube videos and view photos directly from the app.
- Share app with friends: The app allows users to share the app with their friends. This is a great way to spread the word about your Blogger blog.
- Light and dark mode: The app supports light and dark mode. This allows users to choose the mode that they prefer.
- GetX state management: The app uses GetX for state management. This makes the app more efficient and easier to maintain.
How to migrate to Flutter 3:
To migrate to Flutter 3, you will need to update your Flutter SDK and your project’s dependencies. You can find more information on how to do this in the Flutter documentation:
I hope this helps!Source